My best friends

I am a person who likes to have long-lasting friends, that is why I have few friends. I consider them special people. In this small group of people I can highlight two great friends, their names are Thiare and Catalina. I met them in 2013, we were classmates and our friendship has lasted until today. We have always been very close even if we don't see each other frequently. When we spend time together we have fun, eat and laugh a lot. They are very special to me because they have always supported and help me in everything I need.
One of my favorite memories is when we celebrated Thiare's first birthday together in 2014, Catalina and I gave Thiare a card with many photos of the three of us that she keeps until today.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studing this semester.

A photograph I like