A photograph I like


 I like to take photos, it is something very entertaining. I love being able to photograph something that I really like but I think my biggest models have been my cats.

I introduce them to you, their names are Blanca, Simba and Tom. The truth is that I always take photos of them, they are very cute but these are my favorite photos. I couldn't show just one haha. These photos were taken with my cell phone but I don't remember exactly when I took them, some of them are from last year I think. 

In the first photo Tom is showing his best angle, then we see Blanca in her natural habitat, she loves boxes and at the bottom we see Simba on her blanket. I like these photos because they look very nice, I am glad to have them in my life and they are very important for me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studing this semester.

My best friends