A subject you enjoyed studing this semester.

This semester has been something difficult and very different for everyone. Personally, it has been difficult to study with everything that happens. But a subject that I like to study is the General Chemistry Laboratory. In the classes we seen various types of experiments that are related to the content we saw last semester and part of it, the bad thing is that we will not be able to do these experiments until the quarantine ends.

In classes for example we study the preparation of Copper Sulfate, oxidation-reduction reactions and preparation and properties of salts and other things.

I like this subject because I find that it is entertaining and very interesting, it is a shame not to be able to study and see everything in person. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friends

A photograph I like